EUGENE CARPET CLEANING
How To Choose The Best, Easiest, Low Cost Way To Get Your Carpets Cleaned In Eugene, Oregon
By choosing us to clean your carpets, that’s how!
We pamper your carpet and bring it back to its original glory. No one in Eugene does a better job at any price. Don’t let those national chains with their high prices and passed on franchise fees let you think they are the best. We are locally owned and operated, right here in good ol’ Eugene, Oregon out does them all!. I grew up here in Eugene and have lived here all my life and appreciate the value of local, small businesses.
1. Don’t replace your carpet, clean it! Replacing your carpet can be very expensive. Sometimes that is necessary but most of the time, we can clean your carpet or repair it so it is just like new, and for waaaay less money! At Mr. Color, we specialize in quality carpet cleaning and repair.
2. Stains? What stains? Stains are a thing of the past when you hire us for your carpet cleaning. Make your old dingy carpet shine like the day it was born!, Surface stains are a thing of the past, but so are all that dirt and grime, sand and all the allergens your carpet collects over time.
3. Cleaning your carpet saves you money. Not only does a clean carpet look better and smell better, it lasts much longer before needing to be replaced saving you hundreds of dollars. Sand and dirt accumulate into the fibers of your carpet and with every step you take, that sand and dirt cut your fibers like a knife! And that vacuum you have just doesn't cut it. Over time, these particles wear down your carpet. A properly cleaned carpet will last much longer and is much healthier than a dirty one.
4. Why renting that machine from the store is a bad idea. There is “kind of clean” and then there is REALLY clean. Those store rented machines can do an OK job, but they will never clean like a professional carpet cleaner with the proper equipment. Besides, who wants to lug one of those heavy things in and out of your car, into the house and up the stairs?
And that’s when the fun begins! Now you get to spend hours emptying and refilling buckets of dirty, stinky water, carrying it to the bathroom to dump it out, while dripping on the floor each time. You get to move all your furniture around yourself and then realize you can’t finish the whole job because you ran out of time and have to load it all up again and rush to return it on time. In the end you swear you will never do this again! Trust me; you get what you pay for!
5. Don’t “Dry Clean” your carpets! There are two primary methods for cleaning your carpets: Hot water extraction (sometimes referred to as “steam cleaning”, even though no steam is actually used) and “Dry cleaning”, which is nothing like what your clothing cleaners do, actually uses some water in one of a few different methods.
6. Hot water extraction is recommended by the world’s largest carpet manufacturers. We use truck mounted, high temperature equipment that assaults your dirt and grime with high pressure cleaning solutions that annihilate any fungus, bacteria, pollens and other allergens. Then it is all whisked away with high suction away from your house and into our truck. You are left with super clean, awesome looking, great smelling soft plush carpet.
Ready to have clean carpets? Give us a call or fill out the form above and let the professional do the work. We have been cleaning carpets, floors and upholstery since 2009. Why hassle with that grocery store cleaner that is half as effective and 100% more work? Put us to work instead and come home to a clean, fresh smelling carpet, hassle free.